Terms of Service
- Clearpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks, in accordance with the relevant Payment Schedule.
- All orders are subject to Clearpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Clearpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 7.2.
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 7.2(c).
- You can make repayments to Clearpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Clearpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply (“Late Fees”) an initial £6 late fee will be payable for the costs we incur as a result of your late payment, and a further £6 if a payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below £24, a maximum of one £6 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of £24 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the Original Order Value or £36, whichever is less. Our Late Fees represent the costs we will incur as a result of your failure to make payment when due, but we limit these fees as a concession to you.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please visit Clearpay for further information on Terms of Service here www.clearpay.co.uk/en-GB/terms-of-service